Tuesday 16 September 2008

Clouds


As a child (and even now) I was always fascinated by the aeroplanes. Its sound made my neck turn and my eyes scan the sky, trying to spot the plane based on the auditory information gathered by my two ears.

The most amazing thing were those tiny looking toys disappear behind the clouds but still make the sound. I wondered how people sitting in it might feel and see when they disappear behind the clouds. Here is a glimpse of it - I happened to sit in one of them and see the earth disappear behind the clouds as my plane moved.

These clouds are supposed to compete with other clouds at a photography contest held @ http://www.cuckooscosmos.com/PhotoGallery/topic/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your entry.

Well, everything is ok except for one. In your post, you need to mention about the blog where the photo contest is happening. The idea is to popularize it.

You can check NM's blog here to see how she does it.
http://doiwrite.blogspot.com/2008/09/clouds.html

or last month's winner's entry here
http://animized.blogspot.com/2008/08/treasure-choco-smiles.html

I hope I made sense to you.

~nm said...

Lovely story :)

Anonymous said...

ooh wow! pretty, pretty!lovely pic.

Deepu said...

nishcal, an apt name for a still photographer he he....

Deepali said...

Even I use to try and find planes in the sky as a kid. Helicopters were the worse actually cause it would sound like it is coming from one place but actually it would be somewhere else. So strategy was to look all around.

Whenever I fly I also try to get a window seat. It's a totally different experience flying over the world looking down and passing through clouds or even being amongst them.